CD Universe - Find New Release Music CDs by Music Artist, Studio Label or Music Album Title

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stay & Now

So Rihanna and Paramore have dropped videos for their new singles.  Of course this is Rihanna's second single "Stay" off her album Unapologetic which came out in November.  I love this song so much and Mikky Ekko has an amazing voice.  It has kind of a raw nature to it, I love it.  Paramore has dropped their first single "Now" off of their new album that will be dropping soon.  It's been a while since Paramore has made an album so I'm really excited that they've dropped new music and I love the new single!!  A lot of people aren't really feeling it I guess because it's different but it sounds like classic Paramore to me.  

Enjoy! :)

Paramore- Now



Rihanna- Stay feat. Mikky Ekko


What do you think of 'Now' and 'Stay'?

Want to stay updated?  Follow me on Bloglovin and Facebook

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely readers, thank you for stopping by! Leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...